Model No.: custom sensors/transducers
Custom piezo transducer
High power ultrasonic rings
Low aging rate and low loss
When the micro-abrasive is added to the workpiece with a certain static pressure along with the ultrasonic processing tool, the same shape as the tool can be machined. The transducer needs to produce 15-40 micron amplitude at the frequency of 15-40 kHz. The abrasive on the workpiece surface is continuously impacted by the ultrasonic tool with considerable impact force, which destroys the ultrasonic radiation part and breaks the material to achieve the purpose of material removal. Ultrasound processing is mainly applied to the processing of brittle and hard materials such as gems, jades, marbles, agates, cemented carbides, as well as the processing of special-shaped holes and fine and deep holes. In addition, adding ultrasonic transducer vibration to common cutting tools can also improve accuracy and efficiency.
Application: high power ultrasonic transducer in series or parallels
Material: PZT-82, PZT-4 series (hard PZT)
High power or "hard" ceramics can withstand high levels of electrical excitation and mechanical stress. These materials are suited for high voltage or high power generators and transducers.
This material range is ideally suited for ultrasonic cleaning, sonar, and other high power acoustic radiation applications. These materials are designated as PZT-4 series type materials and are capable of producing large mechanical drive amplitudes while maintaining low mechanical and dielectric losses. In addition, it can be used under both constant and repetitive conditions. Yuhai offer a complete range of PZT-4 series material types with a variety of permittivity values, coupling, power handling and actuation properties.
P-82 is used in high power applications and has an extremely high mechanical quality. With the ability to withstand high levels of electrical excitation and mechanical stress, Navy Type III has the best power handling capabilities. Applications include ultrasonic cleaners, cell disruption, phacoemulsification, and high power ultrasonics.
Typical PZT characteristics include:
Wide range of frequencies in transmit and receive (sub-audible, audible, ultrasonic)
High output, low drive material
High frequency, fast response time
High sensitivity for active or passive use
Ability to use with low voltage or high voltage drive circuits
Good mechanical and acoustic coupling
Wide variety of shapes and sizes that can be customized to meet specific requirements and applications
Wide variety of compositions that can be selected to meet specific requirements and applications
Quality of each PZT component is ensured by a rigorous testing regimen. Characteristics such as frequency, capacitance, dissipation, coupling, d33 and mechanical properties are measured and verified against our / customer provided specifications.
Zibo Yuhai Electronic Ceramic Co., Ltd.
Zibo Yuhai Electronic Ceramics Co., Ltd. (formerly Zibo Wireless Ceramics Factory), founded in 1966, is one of leading manufacturer of piezoelectric ceramic elements and is engaged in the research and development of piezoelectric ceramic elements.
- One of the founders of research, development and production of Piezo components and sensors in China.
- the member of China Standardization Committee on underwater piezoelectric ceramic materials and components, partifipated the piezoelectric ceramic elements standard setting.
a. In 1986, involved in the formulation of the CB1125~1128-86 ministerial standard for general technical conditions of piezoelectric ceramic materials for underwater acoustics.
b. In 1988, participated in the formulation of the "Measurement and Calculation Method of Performance Parameters of Underwater Acoustic Practical Piezoelectric Ceramic Components" CB1194-88 standard.
c. In 1993, participated the formulation of the CB1218-93 ministerial standard of commonly used piezoelectric ceramic components for underwater acoustics.
d. In 2004, Participated in the formulation of Dielectric Filters Part 1: General Specification SJIEC61337-1:2004, Dielectric Filters Part 2: Guidelines for UseSJIEC61337-2:2004 industry standard.
- Company Name: Zibo Yuhai Electronic Ceramic Co., Ltd.
- Product/Service: Piezoelectric ceramic , piezo ceramic , piezo elements , PZT ceramic , piezoelectric material , Ultrasonic piezoelectric ceramic ultrasonic
- Capital (Million US $): 15,000,000RMB
- Year Established: 1966
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
- Export Percentage: 31% - 40%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): Below US$1 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 20
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 10,000-30,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No. 57 Chuangye Road, Boshan Economic Developement Area, Zibo City, Shandong, China.
- Contact Person: Mr. Sun Zhaohai
- Tel: 0086-533-4230012
Premium Related Products